|Stag weekends, Hen weekends, Birthdays, Anniversaries - the party starts here!|
A weekend on your own yacht!
And you can now book your weekend directly on-line via our sister website here
What a fantastic way to hold a stag or hen weekend, to celebrate a birthday, an anniversary or just to do something special
We can accommodate virtually any number of guests with 8 or 10 on each boat plus a skipper to look after you.
More than one boat is great for a little healthy competition as they race against each other and perhaps fire the odd water bomb to distract the competition. Every time we stop you can mix up the crews, swapping between boats as the weekend progresses. Accommodation is in cosy double or bunk cabins or in the saloon. You'll need sleeping bags, but we provide plenty of comfy pillows.
There are loads of great bars and restaurants to visit in whichever port you visit. Or you can bring your own food and drink to have on board. We can also have it delivered for you direct to the boat.
The weekend's itinerary is fully flexible and entirely up to you within the limitations of the time available. A typical plan might be as follows:
- 08:30 Arrive Saturday/Sunday morning by train or car (or stay on the boat the night before for no charge)
- 08:45 Skipper provides coffee and croissants
- 09:00 Full safety brief and tour of the yacht
- 10:00 Leave the marina and hoist the sails in the harbour
- 10:30 Set sail in to the Solent. Everyone takes a turn on the helm
- 12:30 Arrive in Cowes and moor up for lunch ashore and a walk around the town
- 14:00 Depart Cowes and set sail again
- 15:30 Anchor for tea in a local bay. Have a swim off the boat
- 16:30 Up anchor and set sail again for the cruise back to Gosport
- 17:30 Arrive back and tidy up the yacht
- 18:00 Depart for home
- Arrive Friday evening for dinner ashore at one of the many pubs and restaurants within a short distance of our marina
- On Saturday morning, after a safety brief, set sail for a two hour familiarisation cruise to Cowes on the Isle of Wight for lunch & a walk around the town
- After lunch, we cruise or race up Southampton water to berth overnight in Ocean Village or at Southampton Town Quay
- Eat dinner ashore in one of the many restaurants nearby
- Evening activities could include a visit to the casino (open until 5am)
- Taxi back to the Marina for the night. Yachts are all centrally heated so they're warm and cosy throughout the year
- Have a lie in on Sunday followed by a full English breakfast cooked on board
- Then its time to put the practice into use for the sail home, arriving mid to late afternoon
Why not let us take care of all your entertainment needs - Beer/champagne and snacks on board when you arrive, pre-booked restaurant in Southampton, free club entry included - 'For your eyes only' or 'Chilli Sauce'.
All for just £20 per person.
|All this for between £100 & £200 per person (depending on numbers and time of year). Book direct with Solent Sail and save on middle men prices.|
This includes accommodation on the yacht, professional skipper, berthing at our home port and boat fuel. The only extra costs are travel to/from the yacht, meals & drinks and berthing at the marinas of your choice.
To book, please call, email or complete an enquiry form to check availability and to discuss options. Once the outline plan is agreed, we will arrange all the entertainment and restaurant bookings for you.